- Fill in the join as a new member form [mandatory]
- When your request is approved, you will be subscribed to the TC TES mailing list and will be given access to the TC TES document repository
- Once you get access to the TC TES document repository, you need to properly update your info in the members spreadsheet. [mandatory]
- Introduce yourself in the TC-TES mailing list via a short email to TES@listserv.ieee.org [optional]
Existing Members — periodically check:
- Report upcoming activities organized in the activities spreadsheet in the TC repository (Google Docs) and in the TC-TES mailing list (TES@listserv.ieee.org)
- Keep your info in the up to date in the members catalog (Google Docs).
How to leave TES:
- Unsubscribe from the TES mailing list [mandatory]
- Remove your name from the members catalog in the TC repository [mandatory]
Note: in order to edit the documents (in Google Docs), you will need to (i) log in with your IEEE address or (ii) additionally include your IEEE address to your gmail account (as an alternate email). For option (i) in case you have not set it up, have in mind that IEEE members can freely get a gmail-based IEEE address. If you dont have an IEEE address, you may request access via your private gmail account (after subscribing to the mailing list).